PURFLO-4000-150GPD SH (Shut Off) 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The cutting edge in water filter technology! The Reverse Osmosis Unit PURFLO-4000 is a complete 4 stage water treatment system with metal support frame, ready for installation under the kitchen counter.
Includes a 12 liters R.O. water storage tank, a chrome faucet (lead free), a filter wrench for changing the filters, 1/4″ tubing for the installation and bypass valve to connect to the cold water supply.
Certified by NSF (National Science Foundation, USA) and CE.
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter 10 “polypropylene 5 microns
Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon Filter Type Carbon Block 10 ”
Removes chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other contaminants
- Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis Membrane (Type Thin Film Composite)
Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia, and many other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
- Stage 4: Final Activated Carbon Filter
Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste
Production of water: 600 liters per 24 hours
Range for incoming water pressure for proper system operation: 50-100psi (min.3 Bar)
Dimensions: System 37x20x45cm, Tank 28x28x35cm (LxWxH)
R.O. system Weight: 8Kg, R.O. Tank 4Kg
Osmosis membrane type Thin Film Composite,
Made in the USA
Annual cost of consumables package: xx ?
The system can be upgraded with:
- Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
- Three-way faucet with modern aesthetic design, with independent mixer for hot / cold unfiltered water and separate for filtered potable water.
- Final Filter stage with Biocera Magnetic Deionization cartridge. Increases alkialinity of the water and hydrogen ion content for enriched antioxidant effect. Also ideal for improving R.O. product water taste.
|Dimensions||460 × 380 × 470 mm|