PURFLO-5000 75GPD PP (Permeate Pump) 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis
The cutting edge in water filter technology!
The Reverse Osmosis Unit PURFLO-5000 PP is a complete 5 stage water treatment system equipped with Permeate Pump. A Permeate Pump is a simple, yet revolutionary energy recovery device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of the brine water lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the permeate pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of the RO systems water production, while reducing waste water by up to 80%.
Other benefits include higher delivery pressures at the tap, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.
The addition of an extra pre-filter (activated carbon GAC) in comparison to the 4 stage Reverse Osmosis system, ensures a complete removal of most organic pollutants. It also helps to assure complete removal of chlorine from incoming water, which can destroy the quality TFC RO membrane in the next stage. Equipped with metal support frame, this system is ready for installation under the kitchen counter.
Includes a 12 liters R.O. water storage tank, a chrome faucet (lead free), a filter wrench for changing the filters, 1/4″ tubing for the installation and bypass valve to connect to the cold water supply.
Certified by NSF (National Science Foundation, USA) and CE.
Pre-filters should be changed every 6 months.
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter 10 “polypropylene 5 microns
Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
- Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC 10 ”
Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
- Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Type Carbon Block 10 ”
Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other contaminants
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane (Type Thin Film Composite)
Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia, and many other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
- Stage 5: Final Activated Carbon Filter
Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste
Production of water: 300 liters per 24 hours
Range for incoming water pressure for proper system operation: 50-100psi (min.3 Bar)
Dimensions: System 37x20x45cm, Tank 28x28x35cm (LxWxH)
R.O. system Weight: 9Kg, R.O. Tank 4Kg
Osmosis membrane type Thin Film Composite,
Made in the USA
Annual cost of consumables package: xx ?
The system can be upgraded with:
- Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
- Three-way faucet with modern aesthetic design, with independent mixer for hot / cold unfiltered water and separate for filtered potable water.
- Final Filter stage with Biocera Magnetic Deionization cartridge. Increases alkialinity of the water and hydrogen ion content for enriched antioxidant effect. Also ideal for improving R.O. product water taste.
|Dimensions||500 × 390 × 480 mm|
There are no reviews yet.