PURFLO-5000 75GPD PB (Booster Pump) 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The Reverse Osmosis Unit PURFLO-5000 PB is a complete 5 stage water treatment system equipped with Booster Pump.
Our Booster pump system is specially designed for low pressure areas (below 35 PSI or 2.5 Bar is considered very low pressure), like in some well water homes or country areas, where a standard RO system would not function.
The booster pump system raises the water pressure (PSI) in your reverse osmosis system and maintains the pressure at ideal levels for the system to operate at maximum efficiency. The booster pump will ensure consistent production of the high quality R.O. water you desire and will prevent damage and prolong the life of the membrane and improve the TDS rejection.
The best in water filter technology, this unit comes with sturdy metal support frame, ready for installation under the kitchen counter. The addition of an extra pre-filter (activated carbon GAC) in comparison to the 4 stage Reverse Osmosis system, ensures a complete removal of most organic pollutants. It also helps to assure complete removal of chlorine from incoming water, which can destroy the quality TFC RO membrane in the next stage.
Includes a 12 liters R.O. water storage tank, a chrome faucet (lead free), a filter wrench for changing the filters, 1/4″ tubing for the installation and bypass valve to connect to the cold water supply.
Certified by NSF (National Science Foundation, USA) and CE.
Pre-filters should be changed every 6 months.
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter 10 “polypropylene 5 microns
Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
- Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC 10 ”
Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
- Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Type Carbon Block 10 ”
Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other contaminants
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane (Type Thin Film Composite)
Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia, and many other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
- Stage 5: Final Activated Carbon Filter
Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste
Production of water: 300 liters per 24 hours
This system is suitable in applications where the pressure of the incoming source water is not stable or is very low (below 3 bar).
Dimensions: System 37x20x45cm, Tank 28x28x35cm (LxWxH)
R.O. system Weight: 9Kg, R.O. Tank 4Kg
Osmosis membrane type Thin Film Composite,
Made in the USA
Annual cost of consumables package: xx ?
The system can be upgraded with:
- Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
- Three-way faucet with modern aesthetic design, with independent mixer for hot / cold unfiltered water and separate for filtered potable water.
- Final Filter stage with Biocera Magnetic Deionization cartridge. Increases alkialinity of the water and hydrogen ion content for enriched antioxidant effect. Also ideal for improving R.O. product water taste.
|Dimensions||500 × 390 × 480 mm|