ARO-200G Series Reverse Osmosis Unit 200 GPD
The cutting edge in water filter technology!
This professional series reverse osmosis unit the ARO-200G is a complete water treatment system with lacquered metal support frame, ready for installation.
Discards from the incoming water all types of contaminants and pollutants (chlorine, organic residues, pesticides, inorganic pollutants, minerals & salts, microorganisms, etc.)
Product water is crystal clear water, suitable for use in every workplace, such as restaurants, taverns, cafes, bars, hotels, etc.
• Stage 1: Sediment Filter heavy duty 20 “polypropylene 5 microns Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
• Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC heavy duty 20 ” Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
• Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Carbon Block type heavy duty 20 ” Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other
• Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membranes 2 x FILMTEC 20” x 12” Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia and various other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
• Stage 5: Final Activated Carbon Filter. Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste.
Available on backorder
Water production: Up to 757 liters per 24 hours (200GPD)
Inlet Water Pressure requirements for system operation: 2 to 8 bar.
Dimensions: System 48 x 32 x 83cm, (LxWxH)
Osmosis membrane type Filmtec TW 1812 Thin Film Composite, made in USA. Membrane tolerance for incoming water conductivity up till 1,000 PPM
- 2 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Vessels
- 2 Membranes 100 GPD Filmtec TW 1812
- 3 Pre-Filter Cartridges 20 ‘’
- 1 sediment filter 20” 5 microns
- 1 Activated Carbon Filter type GAC
- 1 Activated Carbon Filter type Block (10 micron)
- 1 Pump 48 Volts with transformer
- 1 Automatic control system with flushing of membrane every 6 hours
- 1 pressure switch Low Pressure
- 1 pressure switch High Pressure
- 2 Solenoid Valves
- 1 Final Activated Carbon Filter
Membranes hardness tolerance: <1000 ppm
Annual cost of consumables package: xx €
The system can be upgraded with: Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
|Dimensions||500 × 340 × 850 mm|