ARO-200G Series Reverse Osmosis Unit 200 GPD
The cutting edge in water filter technology!
This professional series reverse osmosis unit the ARO-200G is a complete water treatment system with lacquered metal support frame, ready for installation.
Discards from the incoming water all types of contaminants and pollutants (chlorine, organic residues, pesticides, inorganic pollutants, minerals & salts, microorganisms, etc.)
Product water is crystal clear water, suitable for use in every workplace, such as restaurants, taverns, cafes, bars, hotels, etc.
• Stage 1: Sediment Filter heavy duty 20 “polypropylene 5 microns Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
• Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC heavy duty 20 ” Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
• Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Carbon Block type heavy duty 20 ” Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other
• Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membranes 2 x FILMTEC 20” x 12” Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia and various other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
• Stage 5: Final Activated Carbon Filter. Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste.