HM-TDS-EZ – Conductivity meter
The HM-TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester is ideal for all basic water testing applications.
• Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
• Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
• Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
• Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
• Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
• Factory Calibrated: the HM-TDS-EZ meter is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The Meter can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
• Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
• Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 3 mm|
There are no reviews yet.