HM-TDS-4TM – Conductivity meter with Digital Thermometer
HM-TDS-4TM: Pocket-Size Meter with Digital Thermometer
A TDS tester that’s ideal for all water purification applications, drinking water testing, pools & spas, fresh water aquariums, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Excellent for both personal or commercial use.
• Includes an internal digital thermometer (celsius).
• The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.
• Hold Function – Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
• Auto-off function – Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
• Dual Range – Measures from 0 – 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
• Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
• Recommended for fresh water aquariums & aquaculture, horticulture & hydroponics, pools & spas and water cooler professionals.
TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)
|Dimensions||14 × 2.3 × 1.5 mm|