EXCITO-ST – 4 stage under-counter water filter
4 stage under-counter water filter in aesthetic casing. Made in Europe of NSF and WRAS certified components. The system is equipped with a modern Quick Fit type in-line cartridges which allow quick and uncomplicated replacement, without special tools.
The 4 Filter Stages of the Excito ST are as follows:
Stage 1 : AIPRO-20M-AQ filter cartfidge removes sediments such as sand, silt, rust, suspended solids down to 20 microns.
Stage 2 : AISTRO-L-AQ reduces water hardness.
Stage 3 : AICRO-L4 cartidge with cocount shell activated carbon and KDF media, removes chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, reduces the concentration of heavy metals as well as improves the taste and smell of water, exhibits bacteriostatic properties.
Stage 4 : AIPRO-1M-AQ filter cartfidge removes sediments such as sand, silt, rust, suspended solids down to 5 microns
Set includes: EXCITO-ST system, AIPRO-1M-AQ, AIPRO-20M-AQ, AISTR-L-AQ, AICRO-L4 cartridges, FXFCH17-C faucet, feed water connector 1/2″, tubing, instruction and color box.
Detailed information available in PDF card
Out of stock
– High quality
– Competitive pricing
– Fast product delivery
– Innovative BACINIX? nanosilver technology, providing antibacterial protection
– A wide range of interchangeable water filter cartridges
– Made in EU
– Compact, undercounter, and apartment size
– Ability to use ultrafiltration membrane (UF) designed to remove contaminants of size 0.02 micron
– Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
– Four Stages of Filtration
– Easy to install with System Specifications
– Systems equipped with modern faucet and all installation accessories
Recommendations for Use:
– Point-of-Use (POU) systems can filter out bad tastes, colors or odors, which pose no health risk but still affect the water quality
– This system will improve the flavor of water used for drinking and cooking
– Perfect for almost any household and will easily fit into any space
– Kitchen compact, undercounter, home and apartment size
– Recommended for Families
Dimensions (H x W x L): 438 x 100 x 360 (mm)
Connection adapter: 1/2″
Working Temp.: 2°C – 45°C (35°F – 113°F)
Flow rate: 2,9 l/m (0.76 gpm)
Working Pressure: 6 bar (90 PSI)
|Dimensions||505 × 130 × 385 mm|
There are no reviews yet.