FHPR1-HP1 Filter Housing 10″ with 1″ inch port
The FHPR1-HP1 is a standard 10″ filter housing that comes with 1″ inch ports. This filter is fitted with a high pressure release valve and includes transparent filter housing which is certified by NSF and WRAS. It is suitable for installation in the central supply of a house, thus retaining solid particles such as sand, soil, rust, which may be in the water, easily and economically. The maximum operating pressure of the filter can reach 10 bar. Available with brass inserts 1″ BSP. Accepts all conventional 10” replacement filters, such as sediment filter, GAC granular activated carbon filter and Carbon Block solid activated carbon.
Kit includes mounting bracket with screws, wrench, pressure gauge, bacteriostatic filter centralizing ring, instructions and color box.
Head is equipped with pressure relief valve which makes it easy for you to change the filters, releasing the pressure inside the container. For the installation, it would be good to consult a professional plumber. Regular maintenance (change of filters) is recommended to avoid pressure drop.
Housing (sump): poly(ethylene terephtalate) (PET)
Pressure relief valve: brass
Number of orings: 2
Operating Pressure: 10 bar ( 150 psi)
Dimensions (H x OD): 315 x 115 (mm)
Cartridge dimensions: 9 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ (250 mm x 65 mm)
Minimum working temperature: 2ºC
Maximum working temperature: 45ºC
– High quality
– Competitive Pricing
– NSF certified for structural integrity and material requirements
– FDA CFR Title 21 Compliance
– Factory Tested
– Two O-rings for maximum leak proof protection
– Domestic and commercial use
– Equipped with filter bracket, wrench and cartridge
– Equipped with antibacterial and antimicrobial filter cartridge centralizing ring
– Ideal for POE or POE use
– Made in EU with High Preformance Components
– Maintenance Free -Saves $, Time and Labor
– Easy to connect to cold water inlet
– Easy to install, No Electricity, No Drain Required
– Heavy-duty filter housings
– Full flow 1″, 3/4″ ports
|Dimensions||330 × 135 × 135 mm|
There are no reviews yet.