PR-UV-12GPM-HT1 – UV Sterilizer 40 Watt
The PR-UV-12GPM-HT1 40W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is capable of handling standard flow on 3/4 inch pipe. This model is specifically designed for horizontal installation. Equipped with a heavy duty quartz sleeve, it has a high output, hard glass UV lamp for maximum efficiency. Its CE ballast is also fitted with a lamp failure indicator and warning buzzer. It is equipped with a circuit breaker in case of overheating, since the lamp must always be on, even if the water does not circulate for several days. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamp.
It is recommended to install a 5 micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must be connected to the cold water line exclusively and connected to a fault switch.
It destroys all living microorganisms in raw water or rainwater that will be used to supply water to a home, a clinic or a business, for toilets, showers or washing machines.
Features of PR-UV-12GPM-HT1 40W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.