PR-UV-12GPM-V – UV Sterilizer 40 Watt
The PR-UV-12GPM-V 40W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel. It makes rain water or municipal water which is stored in a tank drinkable, in order to be consumed for personal use or for the manufacture of products. This model is specifically designed for vertical installation and comes encased in a stainless steel cover. Equipped with a heavy duty quartz sleeve, it has a high output, hard glass UV lamp for maximum efficiency. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamp. Its CE ballast is also fitted with a lamp failure indicator and warning buzzer.
Fields of application: industrial cheese factory, breweries, ice cream parlors, caterers, restaurants, premises using tap water.
Features of PR-UV-12GPM-V 40W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.
Available on backorder
- 12gpm (12 gallons per minute or 2725 liters per hour)
- Lamp watts: 40 W
- Inlet/outlet: ¾” NPT
- Hour Meter
- Stainless Steel Chamber : SS304
- Dimensions: 170 x 89 x 900 mm (W x D x L)
- Maximum Operating pressure: 125 psi (8 Bar)
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
|Dimensions||900 × 89 × 170 mm|
There are no reviews yet.