PR-UV-24GPM-HT – UV Sterilizer 80 Watt
The PR-UV-24GPM-HT 80W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is capable of handling standard flow on 1 inch pipe. This model is specifically designed for horizontal installation. Equipped with 2 heavy duty quartz sleeves, it has 2 high output, hard glass UV lamps for maximum efficiency. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamps. Its CE ballast is also fitted with LED indicators including lamp failure indicator and a warning buzzer.
Destroys all living microorganisms in the supply water that will be used by a hotel, restaurant, clinic or other business where a guaranteed excellent quality of supply water is required.
It is recommended to install a 5 micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must be connected to the cold water line exclusively and connected to a fault switch.
Features of PR-UV-24GPM-HT 80W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.
Available on backorder
- 24 gpm (24 gallons per minute or 5450 liters per hour)
- Lamp watts: 2 x 40 W
- Inlet/outlet: 1” NPT
- Hour Meter
- Stainless Steel Chamber : SS304
- Dimensions: 240 x 160 x 900 mm (W x D x L)
- Maximum Operating pressure: 125 psi (8 Bar)
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
|Dimensions||900 × 240 × 160 mm|