PR-UV-6GPM-HTM – UV Sterilizer 20Watt
The PR-UV-6GPM-HTM 20W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel. This model is specifically designed for horizontal installation. Equipped with a heavy duty quartz sleeve, it has a high output, hard glass UV lamp for maximum efficiency. Its CE ballast is also fitted with a lamp failure indicator and warning buzzer a meter that counts the hours of operation and a light intensity monitor that measures if the lamp is emitting light in the required nanometer spectrum.
Features of UV-6GPM-HTM 20W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.
Available on backorder
- 6gpm (gallon per minute or 1350 liters per minute)
- Lamp watts: 20 W
- Inlet/outlet: ½” NPT
- Hour Meter
- Light Intensity Monitor (nm)
- Stainless Steel Chamber : SS304
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 580 mm (W x D x L)
- Operating pressure: 125 psi max.
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
|Dimensions||580 × 80 × 80 mm|