PURFLO-5000 150GPD SH (Shut Off) 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The cutting edge in water filter technology!
The Reverse Osmosis Unit PURFLO-5000 is a complete 5 stage water treatment system with metal support frame, ready for installation under the kitchen counter. The addition of an extra pre-filter (activated carbon GAC) in comparison to the 4 stage Reverse Osmosis system, ensures a complete removal of most organic pollutants. It also helps to assure complete removal of chlorine from incoming water, which can destroy the quality TFC RO membrane in the next stage.
Includes a 12 liters R.O. water storage tank, a chrome faucet (lead free), a filter wrench for changing the filters, 1/4″ tubing for the installation and bypass valve to connect to the cold water supply. Certified by NSF (National Science Foundation, USA) and CE.
Pre-filters should be changed every 6 months.
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter 10 “polypropylene 5 microns
Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
- Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC 10 ”
Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
- Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Type Carbon Block 10 ”
Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other contaminants
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane (Type Thin Film Composite)
Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia, and many other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
- Stage 5: Final Activated Carbon Filter
Removes odors, polishing the water and improving the taste
Out of stock
Production of water: 600 liters per 24 hours
Range for incoming water pressure for proper system operation: 50-100psi (min.3 Bar)
Dimensions: System 37x20x45cm, Tank 28x28x35cm (LxWxH)
R.O. system Weight: 9Kg, R.O. Tank 4Kg
Osmosis membrane type Thin Film Composite, Made in the USA
Annual cost of consumables package: xx ?
The system can be upgraded with:
- Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
- Three-way faucet with modern aesthetic design, with independent mixer for hot / cold unfiltered water and separate for filtered potable water.
- Final Filter stage with Biocera Magnetic Deionization cartridge. Increases alkialinity of the water and hydrogen ion content for enriched antioxidant effect. Also ideal for improving R.O. product water taste.
|Dimensions||500 × 390 × 480 mm|