ARO-300 G2 (300 GPD) Reverse Osmosis System
The cutting edge in water filter technology!
This industrial series reverse osmosis unit the ARO-300G2 is a complete water treatment system with stainless steel support frame, ready for installation. Discards from the incoming water all types of contaminants and pollutants (chlorine, organic residues, pesticides, inorganic pollutants, minerals & salts, microorganisms, etc.)
Product water is crystal clear water, suitable for use in every workplace, such as restaurants, taverns, cafes, bars, hotels, etc. Suitable for applications where the incoming water is briny and has high conductivity (membrane tolerance up to 5,000 PPM)
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter heavy duty 20 “polypropylene 5 microns
Removes rust, dirt, sand and other particles from the incoming water
- Step 2: Filter granular activated carbon type Carbon GAC heavy duty 20 ”
Removes chlorine, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds and other VOC, THM
- Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter Carbon Block type heavy duty 20 ”
Removes debris chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane FILMTEC 25” x21”
Removes minerals, heavy metals, chemicals, microorganisms, cryptosporidia and various other contaminants to leave crystal clean water in its purest state.
Water production: Up to 1,135 liters per 24 hours (300GPD)
Inlet Water Pressure requirements for system operation: 2 to 8 bar.
Dimensions: System 45 x 58 x 70cm, (LxWxH)
Osmosis membrane type Filmtec TW 2521 Thin Film Composite, made in USA. Membrane tolerance for incoming water conductivity up till 5,000 PPM
- 1 Stainless Steel Membrane Vessel
- 1 Membrane 300 GPD Filmtec 25” x21”
- 3 Pre-Filter Cartridges 20 ‘
- 1 sediment filter 20” 5 microns
- 1 Activated Carbon Filter type GAC
- 1 Activated Carbon Filter type Block (10 micron)
- 1 Pump Procon 1/2 hp
- 1 Automatic control system with flushing of membrane every 6 hours
- 1 pressure switch Low Pressure
- 1 pressure switch High Pressure
- 2 Solenoid Valves
- 2 Gauges (1 x inlet pressure gauge) + (1 x RO outlet pressure gauge)
- Controller TDS (total dissolved solids)
- 1 ANTIKALK pre-filter
Membranes hardness tolerance: <5000 ppm
Annual cost of consumables package: xx ?
The system can be upgraded with: Lamp Ultraviolet (UV), for cases of water with increased bacterial load (eg bore water)
|Dimensions||450 × 580 × 700 mm|
There are no reviews yet.