PR-UV-12GPM-VTM-S – UV Sterilizer 40Watt
The PR-UV-12GPM-VTM-S 40W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel. It makes municipal water which is stored in a tank drinkable, in order to be consumed for personal use or for the manufacture of products. This model is specifically designed for vertical installation and is equipped with several instruments that can reinforce the control and the quality of the treated water. All the electrical equipment is concentrated in a sealed box. The vertical stainless steel tube contains the 40W lamp which must be on 24 hours a day to prevent the development of bacteria. This model is equipped with temperature controller, circuit breaker in case of leakage, dust cap, UV intensity monitor, in order to keep the sterilizer in good working condition in extreme places (dust, variation in room temperatures). This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamp.
Fields of application: industrial cheese factory, breweries, ice cream parlors, caterers, restaurants, premises using tap water.
Features of PR-UV-12GPM-VTM-S 40W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.
Available on backorder
- 12gpm (12 gallons per minute or 2725 liters per hour)
- Lamp watts: 40 W
- Inlet/outlet: ¾ ” NPT
- Hour Meter
- Light Intensity Monitor (nm)
- Stainless Steel Chamber : SS304
- Dimensions: 340 x 320 x 1170 mm (W x D x L)
- Maximum Operating pressure: 125 psi (8 Bar)
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
|Dimensions||380 × 320 × 1170 mm|
There are no reviews yet.