If the customer is a physical person (consumer) who has purchased the goods for personal use and not for the service of his individual activity (commercial, business, craft or freelance), then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, which start from the time of delivery of the product (to the customer or the carrier indicated by the latter), while when there are many products in the same order from the delivery of the last product and also while there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first product.
The withdrawal from the sale is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal can be without specific reason and is without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition .
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the customer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The statement of withdrawal is exercised in writing by filling in the relevant form (here) and sending it a) Either to the postal address of the COMPANY (“AQUATEKNA – PERIKLIS KLIFOPOULOS, PEFKOHORI, HALKIDIKI, T.K. 63085 “) or b) Sending it to the company email address – firstname.lastname@example.org and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The consumer must within 14 days from the day he notified the Company his request for withdrawal, to return the product (s), in accordance with the terms of this paragraph.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the Company is obliged to refund the initial amount received within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the products.
- The refund to the customer will be made by the same means by which the initial payment was made. Specifically in the case of payment by credit / debit card as follows: in case that the client withdrawals from the sale and returns the purchased item(s) for a refund and the amount has been already paid to the COMPANY by the credit card’s bank, the Company will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed in any transaction provided for under the contract drawn up with the customer. Following this information, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In case of payment by bank transfer the return will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the customer.
- The customer is responsible to compensate the Company if he made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods purchased in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made based on the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the Company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and putting in operation the good(s). The Company is willing to inform the customer of any questions regarding the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise.
The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing by filling in a special form which should indicate the details of the document (number, date, name), the description of the product for which the withdrawal is exercised as well as contact details of the withdrawal (find here a sample withdrawal form )
Safe products – Warranty terms
The products available from the Company are durable products which have all the necessary certification for safe operation. The products are accompanied by written instructions for use (except for the simple to use products) and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in Greek or English. The warranty form always includes the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its local validity, and the rights provided by the applicable law. The warranty of the device is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free restoration of problems incurred on goods purchased, as long as the following conditions are met:
Have the dealership guarantee and proof of purchase of the device.
The fixed components of the device have not been altered (eg serial number)
Do not exclude damage based on the manufacturer’s warranty form.