Perkohori, Halkidiki, Greece, T.K. 63085 tel: +30 23740 63700 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the website
By using this website through it, you agree to undertake:
- Use the website only to ask legitimate questions.
- Do not place false or fraudulent orders. If we reasonably consider that such an order has been placed we have the right to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
- Provide us correctly and exactly your e-mail address (e-mail), your e-mail address and / or other contact information needed for our cooperation. In this way, you agree that we may use this information to contact you if necessary.
If you do not give us all the information we need, we may not be able to complete our collaboration.
This website uses SSL protocol with 256-bit encryption.
Users agree not to use the Website for:
Posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates someone else’s privacy, or expresses empathy, racial, ethnic or other discrimination.
Causing harm to minors in any way.
Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which you do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as inside information, property and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements).
Sending, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of others.
Sending, publishing, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any software or computer hardware.
Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations.
Harassment of third parties in any way.
Collect or store personal data about other users
Availability of services
The products offered through this website are available for shipment in Greece and Abroad.
Viruses, piracy and other cybercrime
You may not misuse this website by knowingly transmitting viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other malicious software or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You may not attempt unauthorized access to this website and its server, or to any other server, computer and database linked to our website. You undertake not to attack the website through denial of service attack or through distributed denial of service attack.
Violation of this obligation may constitute a criminal offense under applicable law. Any such violation will be reported to the competent law enforcement authorities with which we will cooperate in order to reveal the identity of the electronic offender. Similarly, in the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will be terminated immediately.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a denial of service attack, viruses or other malicious software or technology that may infect your computer, its components, data or any other hardware due to its use of this website or the download of material contained therein or similar material from another site to which this page refers.
Links to our website
Our website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for informational purposes only, and the content of such websites or resources is in no way under our control. Therefore, we bear absolutely no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be caused by the use of these links.
What information do we collect?
The cookies and information collected are divided into the following categories:
The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of aquatekna.com. They allow you to browse and use the functions of the eshop and the user correctly. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of the website.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use aquatekna.com, for example, which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. Used solely to improve the performance of a website.
These cookies allow aquatekna.com to remember your choices, such as the username you have entered, the choice of language you prefer or the use of social media. The information collected by these cookies concerns your browsing on aquatekna.com exclusively and it is not possible for them to record your browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of aquatekna.com may be affected and your access to its content may be restricted.
Targeted cookies are used to provide content that best suits your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising / bids, limit ad impressions, or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed to remember your visit to a website. The aquatekna.com website uses the Google Analytics service for statistical, marketing and advertising purposes.
Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you can set your browser to reject cookies, or notify you when they are used. There are also programs capable of managing cookies for you. By rejecting cookies, however, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Right to amend these terms
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms from time to time.
The connection to the aquatekna.com website is secure using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (SSL) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code (2048 bits) ensuring full communication.
The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome support the SSL protocol and it is recommended to use them to connect to the website of www.aquatekna.com.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform “i-bank e-Commerce” of the National Bank of Greece and uses TLS 1.1 encryption in accordance with the requirements of V3.2 of the international security standard PCI DSS (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL) . Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
Confidentiality of Transactions
Confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. The same basic principles that govern classic transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user member of our online store is confidential and all necessary measures have been taken to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of the services provided.
The measures taken are the following:
– Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
– In case third parties are used to support the systems, our company takes care to ensure confidentiality.
If the customer is a physical person (consumer) who has purchased the goods for personal use and not for the service of his individual activity (commercial, business, craft or freelance), then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, which start from the time of delivery of the product (to the customer or the carrier indicated by the latter), while when there are many products in the same order from the delivery of the last product and also while there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first product.
The withdrawal from the sale is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal can be without specific reason and is without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition .
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the customer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The statement of withdrawal is exercised in writing by filling in the relevant form (here) and sending it a) Either to the postal address of the COMPANY (“AQUATEKNA – PERIKLIS KLIFOPOULOS, PEFKOHORI, HALKIDIKI, T.K. 63085 “) or b) Sending it to the company email address – email@example.com and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The consumer must within 14 days from the day he notified the Company his request for withdrawal, to return the product (s), in accordance with the terms of this paragraph.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the Company is obliged to refund the initial amount received within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the products.
- The refund to the customer will be made by the same means by which the initial payment was made. Specifically in the case of payment by credit / debit card as follows: in case that the client withdrawals from the sale and returns the purchased item(s) for a refund and the amount has been already paid to the COMPANY by the credit card’s bank, the Company will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed in any transaction provided for under the contract drawn up with the customer. Following this information, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In case of payment by bank transfer the return will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the customer.
- The customer is responsible to compensate the Company if he made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods purchased in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made based on the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the Company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and putting in operation the good(s). The Company is willing to inform the customer of any questions regarding the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise.
The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing by filling in a special form which should indicate the details of the document (number, date, name), the description of the product for which the withdrawal is exercised as well as contact details of the withdrawal (find here a sample withdrawal form )
Safe products – Warranty terms
The products available from the Company are durable products which have all the necessary certification for safe operation. The products are accompanied by written instructions for use (except for the simple to use products) and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in Greek or English. The warranty form always includes the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its local validity, and the rights provided by the applicable law. The warranty of the device is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free restoration of problems incurred on goods purchased, as long as the following conditions are met:
Have the dealership guarantee and proof of purchase of the device.
The fixed components of the device have not been altered (eg serial number)
Do not exclude damage based on the manufacturer’s warranty form.
Contracts through the online store are governed by European and Greek law, in particular by legislation governing issues related to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the site has been created and is controlled by the COMPANY in Pefkochori, Halkidiki and the Greek Legislation will guide the use of the site and its interpretation. If the User chooses to access the site from another country, he has the responsibility to follow the Laws of that country.
Any dispute that arises and which arises from the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the Customer, the competent Courts of Halkidiki are responsible for resolving it. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Customer can address the competent bodies of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos Square, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Advocate (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414), to the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country.
According to the Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in the Greek legislation with the JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure is now provided throughout the European Union. . If the Customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has a problem with a purchase made from the Online Store and resides in the EU, he can use this website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for out-of-court settlement of the dispute. The certified for this purpose Alternative Dispute Resolution Body (ADR) is: European Consumer Center of Greece (ECC GREECE), Alexandras Ave. 144, 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784 firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer can contact the above body in order to guide him throughout the process of submitting and processing his complaint.
The protection reserved by the provisions of the law on distance contracts, as well as these terms, is emphasized, that it applies to transactions only with natural persons, who are traded for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, craft, business or free trade activity.
If any part of the contract of sale in accordance with these terms proves invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, the remaining contract will continue to be valid. The COMPANY may enter into an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party. Otherwise, the Customer will not be entitled to assign or transfer his rights or obligations.
All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by e-mail, or by letter of first class mail, which will be deemed to have been delivered 60 hours after posting).
Questions? Give us a call!