Pentek 10″ GAC Filter 10MICRON
The 10″ GAC Filter effectively reduces chlorine, pesticides, organic compounds, taste and odour from your drinking water.
The 10″ GAC Filter unique construction allows water to flow in one end and out the other without escape, maximizing efficiency, and eliminating all bypass opportunity.
Ideal filter cartridge for use in Reverse Osmosis units, as well as two and three stage Filter systems below and above the bench.
The GAC-10 filter fits all housings which are 10 inch filters including the #10 Clear and #10 Blue Ametek, Atlas Filtri and US Filter Housings.
Part number 155109-43.
The Pentek 10″ GAC Filter specifications:
- 20 Micron Rating
- Reduces Chlorine, Pesticides, Taste & Odour
- 2 7/8 inch x 9 3/4 inch cartridge
- 3.8 Liters Per Minute Flow Rate
- Expected Lifespan: From 6 to 12 months or 18,900 Liters at a flow rate of 3,8l/m (depending on water quality)
- Temp Range: 4.5oC – 51oC
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Tested
- Weight: 0.53 Kg